Parents considering enrolling their children at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School should obtain Enrolment Application Forms and a copy of the school's Enrolment Policy by contacting the Office during business hours or alternatively download them from this website.
Conditions and priority for enrolment do apply and offers of places are contingent upon vacancies in particular year levels.
Download the 3 Year Old Pre Kindy Enrolment Application form....
Download the Enrolment Application form....
Download the Parish Priest Reference form....
Following a request for enrolment at OLMC, parents are asked to either download a copy from this website or collect one from the main Admin Office.
Interviews for Kindergarten places are conducted early in the year prior to the date of entry. (NB: Children must turn four years old by the 30 June of the year they start Kindy.)
- A separate application form is required for each child.
- A photocopy of the child’s original Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate and a Parish Priest Reference are to accompany the application form.
- Upon return of the Enrolment Application form to the Office, a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is payable.
- OLMC will provide a receipt for the application fee however this is not to be taken as an indication that the application has been successful at this point.
At the time of acceptance of an offer of a place at OLMC, an enrolment deposit of $250.00 is charged. The purpose of this charge is to ensure that the acceptance of the offer is bone fide and that the place will be taken up. The fee is non-refundable if enrolment is withdrawn, however the total amount is deducted from the first fee account sent once the enrolment commences.
Health Care Card Tuition Fee Discount Scheme
This scheme applies to all holders of a valid Health Care Card.
Application forms are available from the front Admin desk.
Amenities, camps, sacramental fees, curriculum and other levy’s are charged separately and in addition to the tuition fee.
Private Music Tuition
- OLMC has qualified outside music providers to conduct the instrumental music program in our school.
- The charge for each lesson is aligned between these tutors.
- Payment is to be made on time and directly to the tutor.
- Parents are to ensure that they read the conditions of enrolment to the instrumental music program carefully before committing their child.
Payment of Fees
- Fees may be paid in person at the Admin Office, by cheque, EFTPOS or by Direct Debit.
- Fees can be paid in one single payment; three equal instalments (one instalment Term 1, 2 and 3) or by Direct Debit.
- A direct debit comes from your nominated bank account on a regular basis (eg weekly, fortnightly, monthly). This option is available at no extra cost, however any charges incurred as a result of rejected direct debit will be added to the fee account.
- Cheques must be made payable to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School and can be posted or tended personally via the Office.
- Fees are expected to be paid by the due date unless a prior arrangement has been made with the Finance Officer.
OLMC Schedule of Fees and Charges
Details of OLMC ‘s fees and charges are available on request from the Office.
Family discounts are available according to the following schedule:
- Second Child: 20% off the second child’s tuition fee
- Third Child: 40% off the third child’s tuition fee
- Additional children: Tuition is free